As designers, we need to be in the know of what’s trending in society and digital campaigns. Look at various banners, eblasts and websites. Ask yourself these questions:
- What do you like about the visuals?
- What do you like about the narrative/copy?
- How does the whole design engage you and draw you into the sales funnel?
- Any cool/wow factor features, that draw you in?
- How is interaction between devices and the real world adding value to the human experience?
- What are you finding that adds real value?
Once you’ve answered those questions, you can improve on your campaign’s strategy, based on adding real value in your market’s category. Be creative, experiment, look at data from A/B tests, and improve.
Other related posts:
Reframe your way of thinking of design
Achieving your goals with Prime Your Vibe
How to Create Human Centered Design in the Economy of Connection
Lean Startup: The Alternative To Design Thinking